The 32nd Travels

Saturday, September 22, 2007

To not let pieces of wonderful memories out of my mind...

The times after the last morning paper of Prelims on the 20th this month were fond and special!

And the night right after H3 paper was another I wouldn't mind replaying it in my mind & in future over and over again! So we did change our plans every so often, so we only managed to get to sentosa like 8plus? So we didnt get the full attendance I would have liked... but while the time may disappear so fast... the FUN didnt! The half-laughing conversations after a night of frisbee (and abit of volleyball with an elusive ball amidst the darkness), and the rites-of-passage thing in sentosa we did just as we were in Ophir, and all the coolest instances of walking, running, wowing, laughing, the common lagging, all served to top my day of smiles!

Haha time to look forward once more, and just be glad that these bits of my memory wouldn't go away so very soon! Well.. I can always hope for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home