The 32nd Travels

Monday, December 11, 2006

Life Before & After...

Before I say anything... This ACRYLIC PAINTING was done by Winston, from NJ AEP. Thanks man!!!

Been looking at this painting for quite awhile alr. & now I decided to talk abit about it!

Legomen accompanied me alot throughout my childhood days. They took on alot of different forms before: policemen; red-indians, knights, pirates, bandits, soldiers, doctors, firefighters or just plain citizens. Immersed in this little world of my own, I waged wars, conducted bank robberies, saved people & so on...

Now, they just lie inside a container in my storeroom, & keep smiling.
Sometimes, I just miss the carefree times before. Those were the times I had the weekends all to myself! Those were the times I couldn't care less about friends! & those were the times I were myself...
For now, I have ditched this fantasy world.
The past was fun to remember, but the future holds much more for me to look forward to!!
I'll just learn from Legoman this once.. & keep smiling!
Well, for now..
Goodbye Legoman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home