The 32nd Travels

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

RaIn
Funny how some things juz drift back into your head when it rains...

I thought of...
Ophir... when climbing down from the summit

Biking... during the PJ exchange programme (which was quite fun caus the wind was blowing against us & i realli couldn't see much in front!)

Biking again... during ITC. It was one of the most memorable rain experiences I had! Pulau Ubin terrain just gets better when it rains!

My younger days... when I loved staying in my parent's car in the rain! warm & nice

Mongolia... When we had to escape from the coming storm, pitch our tents & have dinner

Khao Lak OCIP... when we kept staring at the increasing water level as the roads slowly got flooded

The vast ocean...

Loads of wonderful nights

Indeed the pace of life does slow down when trickles of water fall from above. & so I thought..

Rain
& more Rain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home