The 32nd Travels

Friday, August 03, 2007

While people may jump for joy thinking about the prospect of not having to get CS, not having to endure rambling lecturers, or feak timetables, it all seems rather uncomfortable thinking that I may never again get to enjoy the times of lectures, tutorials and many after school OAC & non-oac activities, discounting the rambling that went through for most of the lectures & tutorials that is.
Mrs Chin talked about the need for a proper ending to this chapter of our lives, and yes I do agree with her! But not in the manner of holding some weird graduation day which splits up the faculties. Really wish I can avoid the pang of nostalgia that accompanies the memorable things I did in the past; sjab, hainan, mongolia, hmun, khaolak and loads and loads of random OAC formal and informal activities etc... What I feel most appropriate is not the prospect of shaking my CT's hand, but the need to remember all the friends I have, and the memories we all shared. Yes... certainly that definitely includes the friends that I have made during my JC times, through random frisbee games at the central plaza and competitions, through just hanging out at the class benches and OAC bench, and through all the enjoyable sports I played, making friends that I actually sincerely hope we could have all spent more time together.

I have this undeveloped idea in my head about how I'm gonna really treasure the friendships I've made!!!!! BUT... with the daunting task of not sleeping during lectures, of clearing the piles of homework inch by inch, I'm afraid that this idea would remain a half-baked idea, just as it is...

FOr now, I don't think I'd ever be up in arms celebrating any prospect of leaving school. As men ultimately must get on with their lives, I would definitely hope for continual friendships, while pursuing my dreams in the future!

For now, I'll just spend the rest of the days really cherishing all the great times I had in school, and the people that made mugging all worthwhile

For now, there'd be no happiness about ending this JC chapter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home