The 32nd Travels

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Topsy turvy world it is...

Since when did siew mai gave us so much trouble! (apart from choking in which u shld really do the heimlich maneuver)

Since when did a cup of drink cause you to be labelled as one 'overcome by greed'?

& an entire slippery slope of weird punishments then come in...

I mean.. these are really illogical practices, & its jaw dropping to see them imposed! Throughout this entire week I kept thinking about the reasons behind all these punishments on top of trying to spread to as many people as possible about the absurdity of such actions! At the end of this week, I'm quite positive I've came up with three more than convincing reasons to argue against such unfair-ness!
1) No effort was put into understanding the context of the situation, relying solely on a testimony, which is undoubtably one-sided.
2) One's hardwork in their CCA should NOT be wiped off just because of a relatively insignificant incident, which was NOT a direct result of the work done in the CCA
3) Slippery slope of hunger to greed to thiefs to disasterous crimes is a FALLACY, a real from of exaggeration and faulty reasoning
4) Going back on one's word isn't a very right thing to do, esp when you have a certain responsibility and image to hold
5) Principle of charity is conveniently ignored! Its this age when we should be focussing on the major upoming hurdle up ahead rather than get so emotionally distraught from the false accusations and exagerations!

Haha I think these reasons are not exhaustive but should suffice! Its quite the first time i'm applying what I learnt in KI! Realised that there's so much value in learning this subject!

Anyway, on a lighter note, I've been thinking of the people I should really treasure now that our sch days are going to be over!!!!! While I may have nearly forgotten most of my primary school mates, probably due to non contact over the years, it shouldn't happen to these bunch of friends and people from my JC & sec sch days!!!!!!
1H & 2H classmates have given me some direction in school, as well as cause for fun & laughter!
3H & 4H classmates are really hardworking people that still do not shy away from fun!
7E classmates for sticking together and making me enjoy much of my jc life!!! ( really!!!)
EZOAC!! for the greatest memories I would surely treasure! I've probably said the most about my batchmates and our escapades in my older posts, but these are just the tip of the iceberg of experiences we had!!!!
SJAB!! for so much so much everytime. Its great to be able to hang out & share freely about each other's experiences!!! Surely we do not shy away at getting laughed at, or laughin at others! Its this kind of bond which surely isnt breakable, & definiteli theres not issue of whos more popular and whos not here!!!
& so many others whom I've met in these sch days and whom I have gone thru a chapter of my life with!!!


In sum, even without a very nice environment around, I've been always able to fall back on the friends that have made this chapter of my life so much more meaningful, and so much more joyous!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!
even to people who don't like sharing siewmais!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home