The 32nd Travels

Thursday, June 07, 2007

S.J.A.B







The hols left me quite alot of time to drift away from studies. & this brought me back to my secondary school years. Frankly, all that I can vividly remember were my SJAB days. The torturous camps, the daily comp team trainings, the funny stuff we did as a squad... I rmb them all, & in my heart.

Visited my juniors just yesterday, & sorta saw myself in them... though sadly we didnt get through zone comp.
Yep but I truly treasured the times with my AC team (Jiexun, Shenjia, Wenxuan & Irvin!!!)

Still rmb making Irvin be our walking FA manual (literally!)
Still rmb Wenxuan being that funny character within the team!
Still rmb Shenjia being abit slack, quiet but dedicated!
Still rmb Jiexun being the CPR guy!

haha those were times when we really had to train real hard for comp... the pumpings, the late nights, the mugging, the boot polishing, the starching, the pain. It was alot of hard work. Yet... funny how we dun have pictures to capture them all. Probably its this sjab mindset. Afterall.. the experiences are so deep that it just seems quite embedded in my heart.

The juniors now are pretty slack. No more pumpings, no more scoldings, lots of jokes. Doesnt this leave little to rmb? . At least the junior teams both got into Nat comp! & this time, I'm pretty sure the trainers are better prepared, & the teams definitely have a greater advantage in comp. Really looking forward to the time when we bring back double champs!!!!! (Four champion trophies if we can somehow scam the judges into allowing a nursing team from our sch!)

My squad really deserves the BEST squad of the century award! Bonded as we are, somehow after these 2 years we haven't really passed out as sjab officers. Jeremy & Wenxuan are still the dedicated trainers in SJAB, & really can see the effort put into grooming the jnrs, esp jeremy! Really love the times our squad could sit and talk abt anything under the sun. Every SJAB camp was a gathering time for us, & the memories just kinda return back whenever I visit the juniors along with my squadmates. Maybe we've outlived our stay, as all the juniors in our NCO days gradually pass out from SJAB... but we'd forever the the one & only 2005 batch of ZAI NCOS!!!
My greatest regret in sec sch was not gettin thru zone comp, & it still is today. But the short times my team trained, I loved it! Thanks Jiexun, Shengjia, Irvin & Wenxuan! Hahah this is kinda late, but better than never rite!

Wun be bogged down again by regrets, for I really love my JC days with OAC! I'm quite sure theres no regrets here! Just reliving those days...
































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home