The 32nd Travels

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

26 Dec

Its been raining non-stop for this entire day. But if I don't rmb wrongly, its this day that they're having the Tsunami Memorial in Thailand. Its a great place.. Khaolak.. except what happened on this day i guess.


I don't know much abt this day.. & its significance. I don't know what the people attending this memorial felt on this day.. nor am in a position to emphatise with them.





All I know is that, the beach where the waves crashed ashore is beautiful




Maybe it wasn't so 2 years ago.

26 Dec

I would rmb

1 Comments:

Blogger zefnar33 said...

hey aaron

nice blog and nice pic of the beach too.. makes u feel nostalgic somehow...

just wanna say HI! and thx for being such a great friend throughout this yr. really enjoyed ur company =) u r 1 of the reasons tt i managed to survive this year despite all my unhappiness with lots of things! haha

kai herng

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home