The 32nd Travels

Saturday, February 03, 2007

True Colours

This doesn't seem much of a campaign to me. Rather, I felt it was a kind of plea - a plea to just be oneself.
Its nice that advertisements should just start going back to the natural.. to that which leaves nothing but feelings of humanity. Ok.. this seems high-sounding. But I feel this way.

Couldn't help but think of 2 things.. moch & prom. Haha the way moch choses to divide people into generalised personality types is just uncomfortable at times. We can laugh abt it (even I do), but maybe we just don't understand people to be able to classify them.
Prom. haha wow i would just wait for the time when I would fret over everything image, from my hairstyle, the clothes I wear to even my socks... Then would enter a ballroom full of 'like-minded' people, & soak in the atmosphere. For that night... I wouldn't be myself.

Those were random thoughts. Just keep faith to oneself, & others. Fitting the world can be tiresome sometimes.

And I see your true colours
Shining through
I see your true colours
That's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colours
True colours are beautiful,
Like a rainbow
True Colours
Leave nothing to change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home